MEMC Electronic Materials, Inc., USA, is a global leader in the manufacture and sale of wafers and related products to the semiconductor and solar industries. Wafers are literally the foundation upon which virtually all of the world’s semiconductors and solar cells are built. Those products, in turn, are the building blocks for the $1 trillion electronics market (cell phones, computers, PDAs, CD/DVD players, satellite and automotive electronics, etc.) and the $18 billion solar cell/module market (rooftop, solar farms, consumer lighting, etc.). MEMC has been a pioneer in the design and development of wafer technologies over the past 50 years, and operates facilities in the U.S., Europe and Asia Pacific.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Mathematical Science (majoring in Statistic) or Engineering or any other relevant field
- Able to communicate with all level of peoples within the organization.
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Full-time position available.
- Good working attitude, a team player and result oriented
- Strong presentation abilities
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- JOB TRAINING will be provided.